1.Applications close on Friday 30th September 2016 at 6.00pm (though we reserve the right to extend the deadline).
2. Auditions will be held at Rok Skool, Haywards Heath followed by live shows
3. Entry is open to soloists, duos, bands and groups (such as small choirs). It is your responsibility to tell us whether you consider yourself to be a soloist, duo or group. Please ask us if you need guidance.
4. This is an open competition apart from needing to be at least 11 years of age. There are no restrictions on musical style (so if it is pop, rock, musical theatre, operatic, folk, gospel, acapella, instrumental only etc. that's ok by us).
5. There are no specific age categories. The organisers of the competition will put shows together in thel light of the entries received. The live shows will include a blend of artists of different agrs and styles.
6. The competition is open to artists living in the UK.
7. The order of the performances will be decided by the organisers.
8. Time of stage will be decided by organiser.
9. Competition is open to original artists and artistss performing covers.
10. Soloists may use backing tracks but but all bands must perform live.
11. All artists must perform is a responsible manner and any conduct that is abusive or disresepctful to other artists, staff at venues, the promoters or judges or is likely to cause injury to anyone may result in disqualification and removal from the venues.
12. The judges, promoter and venues do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to artist's property.
13. Artists will be asked to provide ID and evidence of age if required.
14. Observe check in times and times for soundchecks.
15. By entering the competition you consent to photographs and video recording to be made and used for the purposes of promoting The One.
16. If you are aged 16 or younger you must be accompanied by a responsible adult at the auditions and live shows.
17. The decision of the organisers is final.